Loans & Mortgages
MORTGAGES AND LENDING
For 90 years, Bally Savings Bank has been the area’s community bank for affordable housing mortgages. We have a unique tradition of competitive rates, prompt decisions, low closing cost and excellent personal service.
- Bally Savings Bank offers a variety of mortgage loan products.
- Customers may be pre-approved with no cost or obligation.
- We offer financing up to 95% with private mortgage insurance approval.
- We do not sell our loans; all our mortgage loans are held and serviced by us.
- Lending in Berks, Montgomery and Lehigh Counties
LENDING PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- Purchase Money Mortgages at Fixed Rates up to 30 years ($20,000 minimum loan)
- For primary owner occupied homes, up to 95% of purchase price.
- For investment properties and tenant occupied dwellings up to four (4) units if we provide mortgage for your primary residence.
- Owner occupied homes with in home business.
- Singlewide and double wide manufactured homes on owner occupied ground (no leased ground).
- Home Equity Fixed Rate Loans up to 20 years ($10,000 minimum loan)
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is variable and based on the highest prime rate as published the last day of the month preceding our billing cycle (the 25th of the month) in the Wall Street Journal, Market Data Money Rates (the "Index"). Minimum APR is 4.00%; maximum APR is 18%. APR does not include costs. The rate shown is effective as of date displayed on this web page. Rate, terms and conditions subject to change at any time without notice. Minimum payment amount is $50.
- Personal purpose, non-purchase request with maximum 80% loan to value, first or second lien. Residential, owner-occupied, single family real estate only. APR applies to new lines of credit only, no refinance of debt to Bally Savings Bank.
- Minimum line amount is $10,000; maximum $100,000. Offer not available for home currently for sale, not for swing loan purposes.
- Your APR will be based on the specific characteristics of your credit transaction, including evaluation of credit history, combined loan-to-value, property type, amount of credit, term and geographic location. Hazard and, if applicable, flood insurance required. Hazard and, if the property is located in a flood plain, flood insurance must be in effect on the property securing the account.
- Construction Mortgages
- With one closing prior to construction, automatically transfers to permanent financing.
- Modular home construction on basement on owner occupied land.
- Homeowner Lot Loans (maximum 15 year term)
- Refinancing of Mortgage Loans/Consolidation of Debt Loans
- Second Mortgages
Please contact the Bank at 610-845-3353 for current rates and further information or e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org